Today’s plan was to head up to East Brunswick to visit the K&G Men’s Superstore so that Chris could look at suits for the wedding. Here is how our drive went:
1. Head down the backroads, figuring we would avoid the traffic on the highway.
2. Hit traffic at a complete standstill. Due to the rain, the racetrack was letting out early and hundreds of cars were dumping out onto the road.
3.Make a quick u-turn head towards the highway,
4. Halfway there, hit traffic again. This time, backed up at least 1.5 miles before the ramp onto the highway.
5. Make a quick turn, cut through a neighborhood, and try a 3rd route.
6. Hit a little traffic, but nothing bad.
7. Make it to the highway and shoot up to the town where K&G is located.
8. More traffic. We manage to get to the side of the road where K&G is located.
9. Pull into the parking lot.
10. Realize that the building is empty. K&G is gone. Apparently, they went out of business.
Definitely a wasted trip!