The March/April 2008 issue of The Edge of the Forest is up!
There many exciting features this month, as well as interviews, reviews, and much, much more. In short, here’s what’s in store:
- An interview with Peter Cameron, by Barbara Shoup
- Spring Book Recommendations from the Editorial Board.
- Fairytale in the Forest: A Friendship, by Candice Ransom.
- A YA Review Bonus Section.
- Barrie Summy is this month’s Blogging Writer, interviewed by Becky Levine
- Sounds from the Forest is back.
- Reviews in all categories—from Picture book to Young Adult
Check it out!!!!!
The Edge of the Forest will return the first week of May.